Cookies are small files that some websites store on your computer, phone, tablet or any other device that has Internet access. Cookies are used by websites in order to differentiate between different users who access it and the information obtained can be retrieved on subsequent visits.
Among other things, cookies allow to:
- Get information of user's computer such as IP address, operating system or browser type.
- Get information about the user's browsing habits.
- Remember the username and password in order to avoid to re-enter them in future sessions.
- Use content or design options chosen previously.
We do not obtain any data on the full name or address from which the user is connected.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies can be classified depending on who manages them, how long they stay active and its purpose.
- Types of cookies depending on who manages them:
· First-party cookies: Those that are sent directly from the website and are managed by the owner of the site itself and from which the service requested by the user is offered.
· Third-party cookies: Those that are sent from the website but are not managed by the owner of the place but by another entity.
- Types of cookies depending on how long they stay active:
· Session cookies: Those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are typically used to store information interesting to preserve in terms of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
· Persistent cookies: Those that remain stored on the user's device and can be accessed and treated by the responsible of the cookie for a defined period of time which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Types of cookies depending on its purpose:
· Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through the website and use the different options or services offered, such as control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access the parts of restricted access the web, remember the elements of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing store content and distributing videos or sound.
· Customization cookies: Those that enable the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined on its device or defined by the user; such as language, type of browser through which she or he accesses the service, design of selected content, geolocation of the device or the local configuration from which she or he accesses the service.
· Publicity cookies: Those that allow to manage effectively advertising space that may have, if necessary, the website. They allow to adapt the advertising content that is relevant to the user and avoid showing ads that they have already seen.
· Analysis cookies: Those that allow tracking and analysing user's behavior on websites. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites and make navigation profiles of users of these sites in order to introduce service improvements based on the data from the usage of the users.
COOKIES ON THIS WEBSITE
On this website we only use the Google Analytics analysis system, whose cookies only provide us anonymous statistical information about navigation on this website. We do not obtain private data nor identify personally any user.
Click the following link for more information about Google Analytics.
Generally, cookies are deleted when you close your browser, but in order to take full advantage of its features, some of these persist in the computer's hard disk so they can be useful in future sessions.
However, you have the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. For more information, please check the following links which refer to the management of cookies of most common browsers:
Nevertheless, we inform you that if you disable any cookie, it is possible that some services and/or functionalities of the website could be not available and therefore, the navigation could be more difficult or even prevented.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact the email address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating "Cookies" as the subject of the message.
VALIDITY AND MODIFICATIONS OF COOKIES POLICY
ZAZAR Arquitectura SLP reserves the right to change its cookies policy of the website regarding own business criteria or if the law is changed. Any changes to the cookies policy will be published on this website.
Last update: July 2016